At Nobel Upstream, we work with respect for the environment in which we operate and we identify, assess and manage our environmental risks.
Nobel Upstream firmly believes that sound environmental performance is key to ensuring sustainable business. By following this Policy, we will ensure that environmental risk management forms an integral part of our day-to-day working practices and alignment with our commitment to minimizing any adverse effects to the environment resulting from our business activities. To achieve this, we commit to:
- Proactively manage environmental risks and plan our operations taking those risks into account;
- Comply with the requirements of all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and apply industry best practice where legislation is lacking;
- Invest in building a competent and capable organisation to deliver consistently high levels of environmental performance, supported by strong visible leadership;
- Prevent pollution and minimise other adverse impacts on the environment and the local communities where we operate;
- Ensure those working on our behalf adopt similar high environmental standards and seek to positively influence the environmental performance of any business where Nobel Upstream is a shareholder;
- Hold all levels of management, staff and contractors accountable for environmental risk management within their areas of responsibility;
- Develop a positive HSE culture throughout the company through effective communication and training;
- Conduct HSE reviews and audits in order to identify shortcomings within the organisation and ensure compliance with local, international and corporate standards and regulations;
- Monitor our progress against our environmental objectives and targets to continually improve our performance.
In adhering to this Policy, we expect everyone to think about their role in managing environmental risks that exist in our business and, in particular, within their own area of responsibility and influence.
This policy shall be reviewed and updated periodically to ensure continual improvement and to take account of organisational priorities and changes, environmental legislation and industry best practice.
48 Dover Street
London W1S 4FF
Phone: +44 0203 675 2335
General Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media Enquiries: email@example.com